Important announcement due to website/forum changes

General information concerning the forum and its function.
Chris1278
Callsign: BOMBE

Important announcement due to website/forum changes

Post by Chris1278 »

German and English Text

First of all let me introduce myself:

I'm Chris from Germany. I joined Michael as an admin and programmer because his former programmer is no longer available.(Corona) I write mainly in German, but I will also translate the texts into English using Google Translate.

Erst einmal stelle ich mich vor:

Ich bin Christian und komme aus Deutschland. Ich bin beim Michael als Admin und Programmierer mit eingestiegen weil sein ehemaliger Programmierer nicht mehr vorhanden ist.(Corona) Ich schreibe vorwiegend in Deutsch werde aber die Texte zusätzlich nochmals mit dem Google Übersetzer ins Englische übersetzen.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

DE: Zuerst die Erklärung wie man ein Rufzeichen in die Datenbank eintragen tut. Nicht zu verwechseln mit dem Login Namen. Selbst wenn man bei der Registrierung sein Rufzeichen eingegeben hat muss man dieses nochmals separat in die Datenbank eintragen. Dafür hier die Anleitung.

EN: First the explanation of how to enter a call sign into the database. Not to be confused with the login name. Even if you entered your call sign when registering, you have to enter it again separately in the database. Here are the instructions for that.

DE: Als erstes wechselt man in den Persönlichen Bereich wo man seine Persönlichen Einstellungen für das Forum vornehmen kann. Dafür wählt man in der Navigations-Box "Persönlicher Bereich" aus.

EN: First you switch to the personal area where you can make your personal settings for the forum. To do this, select "User Cotrol panel" in the navigation box.
1.jpg

DE: Anschliessend wählt man bei den Reitern den aus in dem "Rufzeichen Datenbank" drin steht aus.

EN: Then you select the one in the "Callsign Databas" in the tabs.
2.jpg
DE: In der Nächsten Ansicht kann man dann entsprechend die Rufzeichen und die dazugehörigen Informationen eintragen.

EN: In the next view you can then enter the call sign and the associated information accordingly.
3.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________

DE: Eine Information zu einem hinterlegten Rufzeichen abfragen geht recht einfach.

EN: Querying information about a stored call sign is quite easy.

DE: Als erstes kann man einfach in das Suchfeld hier das Rufzeichen eintragen und auf die Lupe drücken und schon kommt das Ergebnis sofern ein Rufzeichen gefunden wurde oder entsprechende Fehlermeldung.

EN: First you can simply enter the call sign in the search field and press the magnifying glass and the result will appear if a call sign was found or a corresponding error message.
4.jpg
43wr751@gmail.com
Callsign: 43WR751

Re: Important announcement due to website/forum changes

Post by 43wr751@gmail.com »

Thanks guy's all working now
2AT120
Callsign: 2AT120

Post by 2AT120 »

Thanks for qrz11.com and for this announcement.

2AT120
https://www.facebook.com/100094890411867
https://www.youtube.com/@2AT120
Bard

Post by Bard »

Thanks for letting me join this weekend from 26cb021